To change a child from one invoice type to another.
How to add a product onto a child's account. This is a good way of adding a variety of extra costs to the next invoice.
How to delete a product from a child's account, prior to it being invoiced.
A recurring product will be automatically added to a child's invoice every time you run invoicing.
If a child needs more than one bill payer, or someone other than the primary carer pays the bill, here is how to add a secondary bill payer.
By invoice date, this report will display details of invoices run for the period selected; displaying their content and total value, payment and balance information of these invoices.
We understand that every nursery has different ways in which they run invoices for parents. By changing the child's invoice type it it easier to invoice for the period that you wish to charge them for.
Getting your invoices out to parent's can take a long time if you have to type each invoice out manually; however on Abacus you can run all your invoices in one batch, and email or print them for all parents.
If you need to produce an invoice for just one child, or a parent asks for an invoice at a different time than everyone else, you can create a child specific invoice.
Fee Planner invoices need to be processed separately to batch processed invoices. Please see the following steps which will guide you through processing Fee Planner invoices.
Total articles found: 12 Reset Search
- How to Add Extra Child Information
- Checking / Reconfirming Tax Free & 30 Hour Free Childcare
- Logging Accident and Incidents
- Logging Child Observations
- Room Movements
- How to Credit Note an Invoice
- How to Delete a Payment
- How to Add a Child Holiday
- How to Add a Regular Booking Pattern
- How to Add a Rotational Booking Pattern
- Editing a Regular Booking Pattern
- Editing Bespoke Fees
- Add an Extra Session
- Adding a Child's Holiday
- Room Visits
- Deleting a Group of Sessions
- How to Delete One Session
- A Child is Absent for a Session
- Delete a Child's Holiday
- Edit a Child's Room Movements
- A Child's Account Screen
- To Change a Child's Invoice Type
- Flat Rate Charges
- How to Add an Opening Balance
- How to Add a Payment
- Allocate a Payment
- Adding a Product to a Child
- How to Delete a Product
- Invoice for a Product Immediately
- Adding a Recurring Product
- How to Add a Secondary Bill Payer
- Adding a General/Sibling Discount
- Adding or Repaying a Child's Deposit
- Children Who Have Left
- Room Unsuitable
- Occupancy Reports
- Accident & Incident Report
- Contact List per Child
- Birthday List
- Room Report
- Emergency Contact List
- Payments Received
- Outstanding Balances / Debts
- Detailed Invoice Summary Report
- Revenue Report
- Free Entitlement Summary Report
- Free Entitlement Hourly Headcount Report
- Child Information Reports
- Detailed Starters & Leavers Report
- Child Data Forms
- Staff Training Courses and Checks
- Staff Rotas
- Mail Merge
- Invoice Types Explained
- Invoice by Standing Order Amount
- Running a Batch of Invoices
- Invoicing One Child
- Running a Fee Planner Invoice
- Printing, Reprinting or Emailing Invoices
- Emailing Invoices
- Late Payment Charges
- Bounced Cheques
- Voucher Reconciliation
- Invoice Header and Footer
- Sage Export