Dayshare can be opened on your device directly, or through your Abacus system via the Children flyout menu.
<p>You can search for specific children, as well as sort children alphabetically by first name/known name, or even by start or end time on your screen!</p> <p>TIP: If you would like to see the known name of each child instead of their first name, this can be switched by selecting the More icon, ...
Within the register page you can mark children as in, out or absent, change the time they arrived or left, and even note who dropped off and picked up the child each day!
Within this section you can view childrens allergies, permissions, dietary requirements and medical notes. You are able to add a comment against a child or all children, email a child or all children, as well as see all events logged against a child so far for that day!
A child's various activities can be added to Dayshare. These can be added singularly, to a selection of, or against all children!
Meals can be added singularly, to a selection of, or against all children. Each meal can detail the meal name, a description of the meal, the time it was eatten, and even how much of the meal the child ate!
You can instantly see the number of naps had by each child, the total time they have been asleep today, and the time since their last sleep!
To view any details of each sleep for a child, simply click on the child name and this will be displayed to be viewed, edited or deleted.
You can see instantly the number of nappy changes had by each child, the type of nappy change, and the time since their last change!
To view details of any nappy changes for a child, simply select the child and this will be displayed to be viewed, edited or deleted.
Each child's day can be viewed, edited and emailed to any one of their carers from the Children screen of Dayshare.
Please see the "Children Screen" help file for more details.
Total articles found: 11 Reset Search
- How to Add Extra Child Information
- Checking / Reconfirming Tax Free & 30 Hour Free Childcare
- Logging Accident and Incidents
- Logging Child Observations
- Room Movements
- How to Credit Note an Invoice
- How to Delete a Payment
- How to Add a Child Holiday
- How to Add a Regular Booking Pattern
- How to Add a Rotational Booking Pattern
- Editing a Regular Booking Pattern
- Editing Bespoke Fees
- Add an Extra Session
- Adding a Child's Holiday
- Room Visits
- Deleting a Group of Sessions
- How to Delete One Session
- A Child is Absent for a Session
- Delete a Child's Holiday
- Edit a Child's Room Movements
- A Child's Account Screen
- To Change a Child's Invoice Type
- Flat Rate Charges
- How to Add an Opening Balance
- How to Add a Payment
- Allocate a Payment
- Adding a Product to a Child
- How to Delete a Product
- Invoice for a Product Immediately
- Adding a Recurring Product
- How to Add a Secondary Bill Payer
- Adding a General/Sibling Discount
- Adding or Repaying a Child's Deposit
- Children Who Have Left
- Room Unsuitable
- Occupancy Reports
- Accident & Incident Report
- Contact List per Child
- Birthday List
- Room Report
- Emergency Contact List
- Payments Received
- Outstanding Balances / Debts
- Detailed Invoice Summary Report
- Revenue Report
- Free Entitlement Summary Report
- Free Entitlement Hourly Headcount Report
- Child Information Reports
- Detailed Starters & Leavers Report
- Child Data Forms
- Staff Training Courses and Checks
- Staff Rotas
- Mail Merge
- Invoice Types Explained
- Invoice by Standing Order Amount
- Running a Batch of Invoices
- Invoicing One Child
- Running a Fee Planner Invoice
- Printing, Reprinting or Emailing Invoices
- Emailing Invoices
- Late Payment Charges
- Bounced Cheques
- Voucher Reconciliation
- Invoice Header and Footer
- Sage Export