Editing Hourly Fees
Amending any hourly fee charge can be accomplished through the Settings > Session Types screen.
Editing existing hourly charges
Once within the Settings > Session Types screen, follow these simple steps to update your sessions hourly rates:
1. Click on the yellow edit icon associated to the session type you wish to edit. The sessions details will appear on the right hand side of your screen.
2. Increase or decrease the hourly field with your new hourly charge/s as necessary.
3. Click "Update" to save all changes.
The session costs will be calculated and updated from these new rates upon saving.
- All session fees are charged via this screen at the point of invoicing. Therefore, please make sure you have invoiced all sessions you require at the old rate, before you update your fee rates. Once the fee rates have been changed, that session will be invoiced at the new rate, regardless of when it was booked.
- No existing invoices will be amended due to this change.
- The FE rate column will update upon saving and the above notes apply to these sessions also where relevant.
Updating hourly rates for all new sessions
To make sure any new session type created displays your new hourly rate, this must be updated within Settings > Configuration. Please be aware you must follow the above instructions to update any existing hourly sessions created.
1. Within the "Default Charge Band Values" section, update the hourly charge for each of your age bands.
2. Click "Save".