Creating Staff Rotas
Adding staff shifts
Add shifts per day
The first step in creating a staff rota is to schedule the regular shifts for regular staff. Note that the system will monitor the number of hours scheduled against the contractual hours, highlighting overtime and hourly rates.
1) Set the W/C date from the date you want their shifts to start.
2) If the member of staff is to do the same pattern every week, leave this as 1. If their shift pattern is to change on a weekly basis, select the relevant number. For example, if you want them to do early shifts one week, and late the next, select a 2 week pattern.
3) Pick the shift they are going to do.
4) Choose which room the shift is in.
5) Click the days of the week they do these shifts.
6) Click on Save.
NOTE: If its a multi week rotation, make sure you put the full weekly pattern in all tabs.