Emailing invoice's straight from the system is very eco-friendly, as you don't have to waste paper, and parents love this instant method of receiving their invoices.
You must have an email address for the primary carer/bill payer and then you can set up the email that will go with the invoices. You are then ready to email your invoices - see "Reprinting or emailing invoices" or "Running a batch of invoices"
Configure your Invoice covering email
To send your invoices
When you process your invoices, you have the option to print or email. To email at a later stage, go to Finance > Invoice Summary.
1. Search for the dates of invoices you wish to email.
2. You can choose to filter the invoices by "Emailed Invoices", "Printed Invoices", "Unemailed Invoices" and "Unprinted Invoices". By default this will be set to displayed "All Invoices".
3. Click 'With All Details' if you would like to email a summarised breakdown of chareable items.
4. If selected, now click 'Include individual session details' if you would like to email an item by item detailed breakdown of each chargeable item.
5. Then click the "Email" button.
Choose your email template
1. Select the template you wish to use.
2. Click "OK".
Sent or Failed Message
All emails which have been successfully sent, or failed to send, will be displayed.
For all the failed emails, there will be an option to print them instead.
To print the failed email, click the check box, then click "Yes" to the above message.
Emailing "With All Details"
Emailing "With All Details" and "Include Individual Session Details"
The invoice will be printed with a detailed breakdown of every single session, extra session, meal and product etc.
For more information regarding the printing of invoices see Printing, Reprinting or Emailing Invoices