You can see instantly the number of nappy changes had by each child, the type of nappy change, and the time since their last change!
To view details of any nappy changes for a child, simply select the child and this will be displayed to be viewed, edited or deleted.
Noting a nappy change
To add nappy change information, please follow these steps:
- To add a nappy change for all children, select the plus icon in the header bar.
- To add a nappy change for an individual child, select the plus icon next to the child.
- Enter a title for the nappy change - this is mandatory.
- Enter a comment about the nappy change is you wish.
- Select a time the change took place.
- Mark if the nappy was clean, went, soiled or both.
- Select save!
Editing and deleting nappy details
Nappy information added to a child can be edited or deleted as required. To edit a nappy change entered, please follow these steps:
- Click on a child you wish to edit their nappy information. All details of their nappy changes entered will appear below their name.
- Select the edit pencil next to the nappy change you wish to enter.
- Change the details as required and select Save!
If you wish to delete a nappy change entered, select the trash bin icon rather than the edit pencil to delete.