Adding a Product to a Child
How to add a product onto a child's account. This is a good way of adding a variety of extra costs to the next invoice.
To add a new product type -
1) Click on the green plus sign.
2) Enter a Product Code for the new product (optional).
3) Enter the Product Name you want to appear on invoices.
4) Add a description of what the product is (for your reference).
5) The Cost of the product - this will change for different children, leave it as 0 and you can edit it when adding.
6) Press Save.
1) Click on the Extras tab.
2) Click on the green plus sign.
3) Use the calendar to choose the Purchase Date of the product.
4) Choose the Product the child is purchasing.
5) Check the Rate, if you need to edit it you can.
6) Enter the number of these products being purchased
7) Press Save
NOTE- press 'Save' again at the bottom of the extra page.
The product can now be invoiced or picked up in your next invoice run.
To add recurring product, see help file "Adding Recurring Product".